GROUP PUPPY CLASSES*
Held at: 391b Medford St, Somerville, MA
Zen Dog Training facility near the Somerville High School at the corner of Thurston Street.
*Puppy Classes are a 6-week series of 1 hour group sessions that meet weekly. For puppies 4.5 months or younger (under 18 weeks) — Register HERE
(NEW) SMALL DOG PUPPY CLASS — Starts May 2nd, 2023 Tuesday 6:30pm (limited to puppies 20 lbs or smaller)
Our “Ivy League” Puppy Classes include:
- Lots of Supervised Socialization, Obedience Training, and Advanced topics too!
- How to Stop Play Biting in just 2-4 days!
- House Training, Separation Anxiety Prevention, Coming when Called, Heel, Sit/Down/Stay.
- Leash handling skills and How to Interrupt Unwanted Behaviors.
- Plus, an entire class dedicated to Loose Leash Walking (How to Stop Pulling on walks).
- Shy, timid dogs, or dogs with separation anxiety issues get special attention and training plans.
The 6 week class costs $275. Participants get lifetime access to our Video Solution Center ($97 value) and access to ALL the Zen Dog Training games, solutions, videos, and comic books!
Group classes are a fun way to socialize your puppy and practice hands-on training skills under the supervision of your trainer.
Everything is covered. If your puppy has more serious issues, your trainer will coach you on how to solve them. We specialize in:
- Shy/Timid/Fearful dogs
- House Training
- Crate Training
- Separation Anxiety
- Leash Walking
- Solving Play Biting
- Jumping up
- Demanding Dogs
- Overly-Excitable Rambunctious Puppies too!
Zen Dog Training group class curriculum is SPCA and vet recommended. Class size is small so we can offer more personal attention for you and a customized training plan for your dog. Click Here for Group Classes
SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS DUE TO OUR SPACE AND COVID-19.
–COVID vaccinations are required for all (human) participants. –MASKS are recommended for all participants while indoors.
The American Society of Veterinarians recommends puppy classes for dogs as young as 8 weeks! We recommend your puppy must have their second round of puppy shots (around 11-12 weeks) and be vaccinated for distemper, parvovirus and bordetella.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com